Live casino games are now a firm fixture in online casinos. You can play blackjack, baccarat, roulette, poker, and many other table games using various cryptos.
Today these professionally managed and exciting live tables attract millions of online card sharks and roulette fanatics globally. In fact, some of the most popular live dealer suites such as Evolution Gaming have tables that perhaps see more traffic than the most popular tables in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, and Macau.
Those that play are casino players that want to play table games from the comfort of their own home or while on the move via their mobile device without having to step foot in a brick and mortar casino. At the same time, these players are looking for the most authentic casino gaming experience possible – and that is exactly what live casinos online give them!
Smartly dressed well-trained dealers and croupiers that know their stuff deal the cards and spin the wheel with the results produced on camera right in front of your eyes. Meanwhile, the players place their virtual chips directly on the felts using sophisticated software that overlays the betting areas and registers the bets.
All this is done on camera so there is no trickery, no dispute, and there can be no mistake when it comes to paying out winnings or racking in lost bets.
As for the answer to the question in the title of this guide, if you are playing casino games at a licensed and trustworthy online casino that uses well-known live dealer platforms such as Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, or EZugi then you can be sure all the games are trustworthy.
Why Some Players Prefer Live Dealer Table Games Vs Virtual RNG Tables
RNGs (Random Number Generators) are sophisticated algorithms that are programmed to produce the same results a live dealer would according to mathematical probability.
These are not live dealer games and instead, they are virtual slot and table games. Everything on these tables is controlled by computer software and the RNGs algorithm used to produce results. When cards are dealt into play and when a ball spins on the roulette wheel, the algorithm determines the outcome using mathematical probability that has proven to be as close to the results produced by a live dealer or croupier in a real-world game.
Computer algorithms govern a lot of what we do at work and in life, so who could argue with the results? Nonetheless, despite the reassurances, there are still casino players out there that do not quite trust the fact that an RNG can produce natural results. While of course, some feel RNGs are too susceptible to manipulation.
Now, we could write an entire article on how RNGs work, which is a whole new subject of its own by the way, and even though the facts, the science, and the testing companies behind them are sound in concept, there will still be sceptics that would still argue that ‘it just isn’t natural’ even if they agree that RNGs are trustworthy at the very least.
Well, we have to say thanks to those people, because it is this scepticism that partly led to one of the greatest additions to online casinos today – live dealer games streamed via ultra HD webcams!
Why Are Live Dealer Games Considered Trustworthy?
Live dealer games played out on an online casino produce results on live tables via a webcam. As a casino player, you can see the dealer deal the cards or spin the roulette wheel on the webcam. You can also see the results unfold in real-time right before your eyes.
Here is a video of an Evolution Gaming Live Dealer Game in Action
As you can see everything is done above board with no trickery involved. And why would a live dealer casino cheat you in the first place? There are tons of brick and mortar casinos out there that do great business without cheating their customers and these casinos see much fewer players than a live dealer studio would.
This is one of the main arguments. Live casinos online streaming via webcams have almost no limitations to the number of players they can attract to their games. This is the beauty of the internet. As such, a live table on a webcam makes more money than the most popular casino in the country.
Therefore, these casinos have absolutely no reason to harm their reputation by cheating players or risking doing so. Everything is played out in the open for all to see.
However, just be sure you are playing at a live dealer casino that is fair and trustworthy, you should do a few checks of your own.
· Is the live dealer platform a well-known brand?
· Which licensing authorities is the live casino platform registered with?
· Is the live dealer platform an award-winning platform?
· Does the online casino you are playing at have a license?
Which Live Dealer Platforms Are Available At mBitcasino?
mBitcasino uses the most trustworthy live dealer platforms in the business. There are over 50 titles to choose such as multiple variants of blackjack, baccarat, poker, and Dragon Tiger while there are roulette tables as well as game show style options such as Dream Catcher and Monopoly.
All the games you see are brought to mBitcasino by carefully selecting the most trustworthy live dealer platforms in the casino industry. They also accept cryptocurrencies such as BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, and DOGE, plus they deliver regular payout percentage reports to industry watchdogs such as eCogra, MGA, and UKGC.
· Evolution Gaming
· Ezugi (Owned by Evolution Gaming)
· Pragmatic Play LIVE
The most noteworthy of these 3 live dealer casino platforms is Evolution Gaming. The brand has won multiple awards in its time. So much so that there are far too many to list here, but we will give you a taste of just a few of those well-deserved awards have been over the years.
· Gaming Intelligence Awards: Best Casino Supplier Award
· Gaming Intelligence Awards: Game of the Year Award for MONOPOLY Live
· Global Gaming Awards: Online Casino Supplier of the Year at the
· EGR Nordics Awards: Casino Content Supplier of the Year
· SBC Awards 2019: Innovation in Casino Entertainment Award
· EGR Italy Awards: Casino Content Supplier of the Year Award
· EGR B2B Awards: Live Casino Supplier of the Year Award (10th year running)
· American Gambling Awards: Service Provider of the Year Award
· EGR North America Awards: Casino Supplier of the Year Award
· British Casino Awards: Dual Play Roulette wins Best UK Table Gaming Product Award
· Global Gaming Awards London: Online Casino Supplier of the Year Award
· EGR Nordics Awards: Casino Content Supplier of the Year Award
· SBC Awards 2018: Innovation in Live Casino Award for Lightning Roulette
· EGR Operator Awards: Game of the Year Award for Lightning Roulette
· Global Gaming Awards: Product Innovation of the Year Award for Lightning Roulette
· EGR B2B Awards: Live Casino Supplier of the Year Award
· EGR B2B Awards: Multi-Channel Supplier of the Year
· Live Gaming Summit (Barcelona): Best In-Casino Streaming Live Dealer Provider
· EGR Nordics Awards: Casino Content Supplier of the Year Award
When you look at just how successful Evolution Gaming is as a live dealer platform, any doubts you may have about live dealer platforms being trustworthy should be quashed.
This all thanks to Evolution Gaming’s desire to provide its fans with trustworthy real-time gaming experiences by combining ultra-HD webcam streaming technology and intelligent virtual betting software to bring live gaming to your mobile device or home PC!