Our welcome package for crypto goes all the way up to 5 BTC for your first deposits, and a ton of free spins! Start off with the First Deposit Bonus of 110% up to 1 BTC, continue with a 50% Second Deposit Bonus up to 2.5 BTC, and then get a 75% Deposit Bonus up to 1.5 BTC on your third deposit! There are also free spins waiting: make a first deposit of more than 5 mBTC and we’ll top it up with 300 Free Spins! Spin your luck to the moon!
BGaming’s French Roulette table has been designed to give you an array of betting options according to the French standards of roulette. This is basically European Roulette with a French Roulette style board. There are options to bet on numbers that are adjacent to each other on the wheel, therefore betting on all the numbers in a certain section of the wheel.
The house edge is 2.7%, and so your RTP is a fair 97.3%. If you play with the right strategy, then you could beat the odds as French Roulette does encourage the more strategic minded roulette fanatics.
One of the main reasons people enjoy the French version of roulette is because the house edge is reduced on all inside and outside bets because there is only a single 0.
This French Roulette board may seem a little confusing at first because it is not set up in the same way as traditional tables. However, we’ll being with the betting process, then explain the various sections of the table you can wager.
It’s very simple. Select the denominator you want to bet, and then click on the area of the board you want to wager. You can change the denominator you want to bet for each different bet you would like to make.
Once all bets are down, click on the ‘Spin’ options for the wheel to spin. You will paid out accordingly for any successful bets. If you want to place the same bets again for the next coup, then just click on ‘Rebet’ or if you want to make a different combination of bets, then click on ‘New Bets’.
The outside betting options on this game are written in French, but you will easily get the gist of how the betting works.
· Manque and Passer: These are basically high and low bets. Manque is for numbers 1 to 18 and Passer is for numbers 19 to 36. You will be paid even odds on all successful bets.
· Impair and Pair: Translated as odd and even respectively. The payout is also even odds on successful bets.
· Red and Black: These are fairly obvious. They are the rectangles with the red diamond or black diamond and pay even odds on all wining bets.
These 3 outside bets are usually known as column bets and with only a single 0 on the table you have a 48.65% chance of winning,
· D12: This is where you wager on the 3 rows of 4 numbers to the right-hand side of the table furthest away from the 0.
· M12” is the 3 rows of 4 numbers in the middle of the table.
· P12: In this case you will be betting on 4 rows of 3 numbers closest to the zero.
D12, M12, and P12 is strange because we do not often see roulette tables display this bet in this style. Either way, each of these options will pay 2 to 1 odd on successful bets are commonly referred to as ‘dozen bets. Your odds of winning are 32.40%.
Inside bets are when you make wagers on options in the middle of the table i.e. you are betting directly on numbers.
· Straight Bet (single number) 35 to 1 pay-out with a 2.70% chance of winning.
· Split Bet (two numbers) 17 to 1 pay-out with a 5.4% chance of winning.
· Street bet (three numbers) 11 to 1 pay-out with an 8.1% chance of winning.
· Cornet Bet (4 numbers) 8 to 1 pay-out with a 10.8% chance of winning.
· (5 Numbers) 6 to 1 pay-out with a 13.5% chance of winning.
· (6 Numbers) 5 to 1 pay-out with a 16.2% chance of winning.
There are 4 types of bets that allow you wo wager sections of the wheel. This is the important factor you need to understand about these bets. It is a strategy that is used not to predict numbers as such, but actually where the ball will land on the roulette wheel at the end of the spin.
They are as follows:
· Jeu De Zero: You place bets on numbers 2-35-3-26-0-32-15
· Tiers du cylindre (third of the wheel): 27-13-36-11-30-8-23-10-5-24-16-33
· Les Orphelins (orphans): 17-34-6 and 1-20-14-31-9
· Voisins du zéro (neighbors of zero): 22-18-29-7-28-12-35-3-26-0-32-15-19-4-21-2-25
You are not making straight bets on each of these options. Some will be split bets between numbers. Just click on the denominator you want and then select one of the options, and the table will place the chips in the correct order on the table for you.